Now more than ever, creative solutions are needed to help all Americans to better save and invest their money. Income inequality is rising and 1 in 4 Americans have $0 saved for retirement. Lendtable is at the center of this universe leading a new path forward to help American workers get the most out of their paycheck and employee benefits. With workers leaving billions of dollars in free money on the table from benefits like 401(k) matching, Lendtable helps employees take advantage of their retirement benefits. We are venture-backed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, SoftBank, and heavy hitters like the former COO of Venmo and the President of Impossible Foods.
We are looking for a dynamic, rockstar performance marketing manager to join our team at Lendtable. In this role, you will have end-to-end responsibility of maintaining and adding new paid acquisition channels to Lendtable. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical self-starter who would thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ideate and create engaging both B2C and B2B marketing ad copy and have a keen eye for ad design
- Lead and expand Lendtable's current and new paid marketing channels not limited to: Facebook, Google, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Yahoo Ads, direct search, programmatic, affiliate and more
- Collaborate with product to improve existing lead generation flows and landing pages, and generate new ones
- Oversee large budgets, optimize data for revenue and other channel KPIs using test-and scale approaches
- Monitor current marketing trends and have a pulse on in order to generate out-of-the-box ideas for paid marketing channels
- At least 3+ years in a paid acquisition role at a fintech and/or B2C company, marketing agency, or marketing consulting experience
- Analytical: must know how to navigate large data sets and move quickly on data-driven decisions
- Strategic: understands project management and prioritization, able to dissect funnel drop-offs, and come up with bigger picture plans
- Experience: Former experience helping scale a B2C company ideally from early-to-mid stage, to large or enterprise
- Collaborative: must be able to work well with others, given that there are a lot of cross-functional product initiative opportunities
- SQL knowledge, pivot tables, SPSS or other marketing technology software that helps make decisions about existing customers
- Artsy: has a keen eye for design
- Creativity: able to produce and create visual content in multiple formats (GIFs, videos, images, etc)
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and is inclusive of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.